Pretty As a Pineapple (Trying to Conceive)
Trying to conceive can be, well, trying. Whether she’s 6 months into her journey to motherhood, about to tackle her 5th round of IVF, or somewhere in between, chances are she could use some support. The pineapple is a symbol of hope in the TTC community, and is globally used as a symbol of friendship and warmth-- all of which we hope the recipient will feel upon opening this gift. Also would make a great gift for anyone that could use a splash of sunshine and hope even if they aren't TTC! This gift box includes:
- Pineapple print notepad from Slightly Stationery
- Pineapple washi tape from Mery Keem designs
- Hope Sprouts, pop-up plant from People I've Loved
- Cup of Sunshine Tea from Big Heart Tea Co.
- Designer card of your choice, with your message handwritten inside.
All curated gift boxes come lined with gold foil tissue paper, and all contents are secured safely and beautifully so that the recipient can enjoy the gift from the moment it is opened.